miércoles, 21 de febrero de 2007

Flashforward (Lost meaning)

A long time ago, I saw a lonely pair of eyes gazing through a creeping darkness. I was just returning from a dream where everyone seemed to be claiming for something lost that could not ever be finded. It was like some sort of a soft torture which played with their burning desires... I just watched them ran into invisible and empty boxes. Maybe they thought that they could find a sign of hope inside them.
So I woke up with the image of their terrified faces and suddenly those eyes appeared. I recognized them inmediately: They were my own eyes reflected in the shadowless night. Nor a single ray of light could even burst in the deadly silence.
Those eyes glanced at my entire face, trying to get along with floating emotions. So a Flashforward came to me.
It was not a vision.
It was not a sign
Not a "sight setting"
Nor even a "Looking forward"
...A desire?
Deja Vu?
It was like a deep memory that hadn't happened yet, and a strong feeling stood right in front of lost remains.
Hand in hand I walked down the street with a man I did not know. The paving stones resounded on our foot, and a freezing breeze moved our hair.
What was that?
I lived in a far past with some scenes taken from a near future. How could I knew that it would be future?
I just felt it, and nothing left to say.
That is what I started to call "Flashforward", that could not be resolved at least when they were brought about by someone I never knew.
Doesn't matter now...
I think

1 comentario:

Andres Palominos dijo...

jelou mai neim is ardyjazz ai don tz anderssstend yuar possst bicoss mai inglisshhh sacckkk
sou güai dont yuu raidd in espanishhh???
du yuuu zinnk aim gringou
du yuu zinnk ai piso la pachala??
eni güei teikk kerrr
lov yuu sii yuuu
bai bai bai